World of India! e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

One hell of a crazy women!

This lady sure ran fast but strangely it reminded me of a REAL life joke which had me in splits. It was narrated to me by my earlier companies Quality Manager. He narrated the story of a Supervisor in HIS previous company who was instructing a worker and wanted him to file (imagine this to be a instrument which manually scrapes metal much like you would scrape a potato peel) a job ( a metal component)much slowly than the worker was doing. The supervisor said " Don't file this fast fast fast fast( saying this rapidly), just do it- faaasst fasst fasst fassst (saying each word v slowly as if to pantomime the slow pace at which he wanted the filing to proceed).

This lady sure ran fast fast fast fast fast fast : )

As I am writing this, another memory- long forgotten, from my childhood days rushes to my mind. I remember, me, my grandmother and myself, rushing off the tracks with my mother dragging me along desperately and passengers on the platform shouting at us to hurry up. Before I knew what was happening, a Mumbai local train rushed past us, throwing up dust and drowning us in its din. It was a close shave...much like what this woman had.

Strange how the sound of a rushing train can evoke long forgotten memories.

Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

November 16, 2006 8:09 PM

Your blog is awesome! Keep posting.    



November 17, 2006 12:06 PM

thankx saurabh!    



» Post a Comment