World of India!: EtcEtc : Stop Press! e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

EtcEtc : Stop Press!

As you can see we have turned over a new leaf, in terms of look and feel of the Blog. Some might wonder why. But its really not my fault. I know that a template with Chairman Mao stamps, for a Blog named- World of India, may not be the most appropriate. But aside from this one anomaly, which I do not know how to correct, the rest of the template is SOOO perfeccct, that I just couldn’t resist the change. And I must say, it looks great!

So those of you who liked the old look, don't blame me, blame Gecko and Fly, who designed this WICKED template.

P.S: Was able to get rid of Chairman Mao, but sigh, I miss him already...

Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment