World of India!: Travellerr :Photo Essay - Hong Kong and Bangkok e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

Travellerr :Photo Essay - Hong Kong and Bangkok

Check these pics shot with a 1.3 Mega pixel mobile phone camera, during my recent visit to Hong Kong and Bangkok. How mobile phones have changed our lives. I don’t carry a separate camera any longer while traveling. I shoot on the move with my phone, download the pics at the nearest internet cafe using Nokia PC Suite software and Voila! all my readers can view them instantly!

Check it out ! You won't be disappointed.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81026151@N00/sets/

Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment