World of India!: Looks can deceive e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

Looks can deceive

When I see a member of the female species I can rate her on 1-10, no problemo. If I ask another female whether she agrees with my rating, we are usually on the same lines. In other words, females are good judges of how attractive other females are to the male eye.

Curiously though, my powers fail me if I (not when !) were to try the same experiment on males. I can of course distinguish the ones who look like Greek gods or pigs and sneer at them both appropriately and give them a 9/10 or 1/ 2. But I can't seem to be able to pinpoint how attractive the rest of the boring middlers would be to the female eye.

The problem is that while we are quite specific about what we want from females (symmetry and/or size ) all around, the female mind seems to also consider other puzzling factors like, "smoulder", "intensity", "warmth", when it comes to the middler males.

Not a life & death issue, this. But I thought you would like to know about this curious state of affairs.

Labels:

Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment