World of India!: EditorsEdit : Brand new beard ! e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

EditorsEdit : Brand new beard !

I am happy to announce that my good friend 'Doc' (beard and pony tail on the left) has consented to join this Blog as a contributor.

Doc is a legend both amongst the people he knows, and the people who know him (both of which are numerous, to say the least). A man of many parts, Doc is a Bibliophile, Audiophile, Filmmaker and Film lover, Management Prof. and Consultant, a Medical Doctor, Foodie and a Communist, amongst many other things. He is also known to be a connoisseur of fine wine & (preferably TamBrahm) women. Although he has cut down on the former, there is no sign of letting down on the latter, just yet.

I don't know when Doc will start posting. He is not prone to work under very close supervision, so I am just going to let him loose on the grounds and let him do his own thing. I am just hoping that he doesn't cause a riot by his inflammatory writing, but I know that there are no guarantees. But as the great zen monk has said wisely "You live the most, at the edge of death".

I am sure Doc will put much more life into this space, in the days to come. Cheers to that!



Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment