World of India!: EtcEtc : Blogger's Anthem mp3 download e

World of India!

Fire at will.
)

EtcEtc : Blogger's Anthem mp3 download

I found this song posted at Digital Inspiration, one of the best sites to get help on Technology.

This song is surely apt enough to be officially granted the status of 'Bloggers Anthem'. Play on and shed a few tears fellow bloggers...

P.S: The source file is unfortunately not loading well and therefore I have withdrawn the audio link. Instead I reproduce the lyrics :

I started a blog which nobody read.. When I went to work, I blogged there instead..I started a blog which nobody view..I started a blog but nobody came; no issues were raised, no comments were made..I started a blog which nobody read.. all I did wasn't that great but you must know here's what is said..I started a blog; I sent you the link; I wanted you the world to know what I think..I started a blog but when I read yours; it made me forget what I had started my for..

P.S1 : Damn link's working again..here it is.


powered by ODEO

In case you STILL cant access the audio, go here to get it

Links to this post:

You can skip to the end and leave a response.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment